TOP 10 REASONS – Why should you study German?
- German is among the top 12 most widely spoken languages in the world (http://mentalfloss.com/article/67766/worlds-top-20-languages-and-words-english-has-borrowed-them)
- German is the second most commonly used scientific language in the world.
- German has the highest number of Native speakers in the EU.
- German Economy ranks #1 in the EU.
- Germany is the largest European trading partner with the US. They are one of the largest heritage groups in the US.
- It is recommended or required for most academic programs abroad [More than 40% of scientists in the US recommend the study of German].
- German is the gateway to world class education, engineering and top class technology.
- They command an indomitable Internet presence – over 8 million Internet domains.
- It improves your chances at the Job Market and forges business relationships.
- If you know English, you are halfway there – the script is the same and German could almost be a sister language to English. There are many similar sounding words.
TO TOP IT ALL – there is no/ low tuition fee for pursuing an Master’s in Germany. All you have to do is cover your living expenses.
Do check out GAPP – Great American Partnership Program – An exchange program that the US has already initiated at school levels to give their students the advantages of learning German at a much younger age.
If that does not convince you, you can contact us for further help and enquiries in this regard.