Classes at The Languedge are a healthy mix of students, teens, working professionals, housewives and young adults.
Trainers at the Languedge are highly qualified and experienced, and share a passion for the language which reflects in their teaching. Students imbibe the language without the pressure that usually comes with learning, and look forward to every session conducted.
There are currently 3 levels being conducted in German – A1 [Beginner], A2 [Elementary], B1 – [Independent User].
What should you be able to do at the end of an A1? [Beginner]
- You should be able to introduce yourself.
- You should be able to ask people you know about their details, their acquaintances, the things they have.
- You should be able to understand familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases.
- You should be able to express your needs of a fixed type [mentioning your / your child’s allergies at a restaurant].
- You should be able to interact, provided the other speaks slowly and is prepared to help.
What should you be able to do at the end of an A2? [Elementary]
- You should be able to understand more frequently used expressions related to areas of day-to-day use [shopping, local geography, employment, etc].
- You should be able to understand and communicate all simple and familiar matters.
- You should be able to describe your background details, express your need, and speak about your immediate environment.
What should you be able to do at the end of an B1? [Independent User]
- You should be able deal with most situations that arise while traveling where the target language is spoken.
- You should be able to write on topics that familiar to you.
- You should be able to engage in conversations at work, school or leisure activities.
- You should be able to describe experiences and events, goals and ambitions as well as give reasons, opinions and clarifications as and when required.
Tailor Made Approach
We can conduct workshops and In-house training for Corporate, Universities and Schools based on requirements.
You can join our regular batches that open up every month with our flexi options – Weekday / Weekend, Regular / Intensive / Super–Intensive